It is possible to stay at the Badia to enjoy the uncontaminated Umbrian countryside and taste the typical cuisine cooked with local ingredients.
We are constantly monitoring the updates of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Italian Higher Institute of Health for the latest developments, in order to adopt the indicated safety protocols in our accomodation.
When you book a stay with us, you can be sure that in order to guarantee maximum security, we have responsibly implemented the following measures:
- rigorous sanitization of rooms, bars, restaurants, common areas and contact points (door handles, reception counters, common bathrooms, conference rooms, etc.)
- hand sanitizers positioned in the contact areas of the Guests
- thermometers available at receptions to conduct body temperature checks on request
- supply of medical masks and gloves for our Guests and collaborators on request
- specialized training of our collaborators to ensure knowledge and compliance with hygiene and safety protocols
- replacement of the breakfast buffet with breakfast in the room (on request)
- alternatively breakfast to order served in the breakfast room with spaced tables
- spacing of tables in the restaurant room
We think that flexibility is what you can appreciate in this moment of uncertainty and therefore we have decided to improve it again for your next reservations. If you have booked stays with arrival before May 30, 2020, you will be able to obtain a credit equal to the value of the usable reservation within one year, regardless of the booking channel used.
For all new reservations arriving in 2020, we will guarantee the widest flexibility on our best rates, allowing free cancellation up to the day before the arrival date, through the granting of a credit usable within a year equal to the value of the reservation.